Dear Admins

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Dear Admins

by Serico » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:27 am

I'm constantly filled with joy every second I am on this server. I even like how so many people don't know things and have to ask others. Love it, love the communication and teamplay.
Serico
Grunt
Grunt

by Kolltrem » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:39 am

I agree, the staff of Nostalrius is the best by far.

#Love.
Lieutenant-Commander Kolltrem - Hunter (PvP realm)
Road to the r11 : R10 - IIII...... - R11
Kolltrem
Sergeant
Sergeant

by HcF » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Couldn't agree more! Thanks to the whole Nost team for making this happen!
Once the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
HcF
Private
Private

by roland79 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:52 pm

There was a bit of lag in Elwynn I experienced in the first 3 hours of the server but that is long over and this server looks to be a stable and powerful.

Exceptionally well done from Nost staff. I know servers that lag with 100 ppl online.

PS: I feel like one of the core parts of WoW was the basic concept of D&D leveling up.

I understand that nobody not even warcraft can keep up with how fast ppl level and have content ready every other week(lol).

But to be able to go out into the world and grow your character through both real experience of exploring the game and the ingame value is a feature that is in line with the spirit of adventure, therefore fufilling the truth of an MMORPG
roland79
Sergeant
Sergeant

by masterpoobaa » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:25 am

Dear Admins:

Good job on the PvE server release. Despite the obvious bottlenecks play has been good and smooth, even half way around the world with backwater Internet (Australia - Average Nost latency ~335ms)

Also good job on the little things, such as pet pathing. Really good with my pet rarely getting stuck or confused, unlike many other private servers I've tried.
masterpoobaa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion