human warlock imp quest

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

human warlock imp quest

by Oitake » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:45 am

Apparently the book is on the floor, except that I never see it.

I don't mind skipping quests where all of the starting community is busy, but I kinda need my imp. Is there any chance the spawntime of the book can be increased, or do I just have to wait with my warlock until the starter areas have cleared a bit?

I'm an altoholic so it's busy enough for me right now :D, but I love the vanilla warlock like nothing else. Then again, I realize it's only been a day. Never hurts to ask, though. Thanks!
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: human warlock imp quest

by TOVAR » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:52 pm

As a gnome, all it took was 3 something-something items from some cave trolls and that was that.
It worked. What I found weird was a warlock lvl 2 running around with his imp, while I could get the quest only at lvl 4 (the mark over the warlock trainer was greyed out). Am i missing something? It was a while since i did the imp quest in 1.12. Guilty as charged, I am a spoiled 'vanilla' 3.3.5. brat :mrgreen:
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oitake » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:08 pm

As far as I know an undead can just walk down the path, poke his trainer (with a finger, mind you) and get an imp for free at lvl 1 or 2. I don't know about gnomes, though.

I don't mind that it's different, or that I need some levels as a human. It's just that I'll need another character to level with someone together, which is exactly what I was doing.

Maybe tomorrow morning I can quickly grab a hold of the book before I have to leave.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Soulxlock » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:31 pm

I agree the respawn timer needs to be decreased. I was there early in the morning when "only" 1100 people were online and there were already 5 locks waiting for the book.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oitake » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:28 pm

I accidentily got it. Don't know if it had to do with 'dinertime' in the EU, but I logged on, killed a few mobs and there it was!

Seconds after the place was swarming again. I think I got very lucky :). Then we got to jasperlode mine and we both were like 'oh hell no', lol. So it doesn't really matter after all, I guess.

Still a lot of fun. Never been on alliance side before so this is a perfect opportunity.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by masterpoobaa » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:22 am

Was the same in the Night Elf area.

Specifically the quest to get the necklace from the chest in Starbreeze village.
5+ people all the time standing around in the house waiting for the chest to respawn.
masterpoobaa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion