Kitoo admited on his stream 2 of his friends helps him lvl

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Kitoo admited on his stream 2 of his friends helps him l

by vtx4848 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Casieqt wrote:KitoO is the strongest hunter on Nostalrius PVE why you wanna bann him ?

Because he is suspected of breaking a rule. Did you even read the thread?
vtx4848
Grunt
Grunt

by TOVAR » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:48 pm

More people sharing/playing one character is nothing new (not account sharing). Like those Chinese farmers back in the days. It is humanly impossible to play non-stop for 120 hours. Ergo, more than one person is playing that character. Anyone can do it. Except if you are a lone basement dweller with no family and zero friends.
You can run WoW on a tablet with a wireless prepaid disposable net connection, bring it into the bus and the whole friggin bus can give a shot at your race to the 'server first', and nobody would know.
and, my favorite:
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DeeMarie » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:43 pm

I don't think the admins can exactly ban someone for allegedly saying something on a completely outside site, although knowing Nos they might :P
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nade » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 am

vtx4848 wrote:I don't even know who this guy is, but if he's breaking a rule he should be penalized. I don't know why anyone would advocate for certain people to get away with breaking rules. That is ridiculous.

Because it's super edgy to disagree with every OP on this forum.
Nade
Tester

by Corazon » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:04 am

I'm aware its against the ToS. im not stupid. Why does him sharing his account really affect you? Does he get anything for being server first 60? Im just failing to understand why you seem so upset/offended that hes doing it.

He gains quite alot actually. The first players to max level have the max level zones pretty much to themselves, with no competition over resources. Dude can farm black lotuses by himself all he wants until people catch up. He broke the ToS, and should be punished accordingly, just because he's lolinternet famouslol doesn't mean he should be above the rules.

There sure are alot of Kitoo dickriders in here. Or could they all be multis? :roll:
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Syleynna » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Alkor wrote:
Truth be told, you just want to be the reason a famous person on the server gets banned, isn't that it? You wanna make your sorry self feel special?..

This is the best post in this thread

I'm FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMOUSSSS!!!

Sounds like the OP isn't the only one wanting to feel special ... awwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Syleynna
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ziphr » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:38 pm

omg, so kiritoo isnt just a beta tester.. hes also a cheater...
..hes a... beater..!
Ziphr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shiggs13 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Nice proof.
Shiggs13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vtx4848 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:37 pm

I just did a /who and it seems he's not first anymore, a druid is of all classes. Strange.
vtx4848
Grunt
Grunt

by Pottu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Greetings,

if you have evidence of someone breaking our terms of use, please make an in-game ticket so we can have a closer look. Posting on the forums with no evidence is pointless.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion