Nostalrius PvE : Raid Progression Thread

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Nostalrius PvE : Raid Progression Thread

by QuaRk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 pm

You might as well update the CM+VG JR kill on Rag to Deja Vu now, I suppose.
Orc Warlock @ Nostalrius PvE
QuaRk
Private
Private

by Xethra » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:18 pm

No longer necessary since the section has been removed.
Last edited by Xethra on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mandosz » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Xethra wrote:Just posting this because I think many people have overlooked this post.

Beadman wrote:The Hall of Fame Context
As I want the Hall of Fame to accurately represent who got the first kill on both factions I will not be changing the names on the Hall of Fame. But to help track where the members of some older disbanded guilds are today I have created this, the context area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Chocolate Milk> + <Video Games> --> Most of the members have merged into <Deja Vu>.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we are going to be this nitpicky about accuracy then I am going to have to insist the clear date for DV be changed to the 21st of Nov from the 22nd. We are on an EU time based server and our first rag kill was BEFORE midnight server time (nov 15th for the joint raid, still absolutely rediculous that you refuse to credit it, it was all the same players), guild local time shouldnt be factored in for kill dates, only server time.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Beadman » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Alright so I have made some edits to the OP and here are some summaries/clarifications.

1. All the Guild "Cleared" dates have just been updated and are in CET which is Server Time and also the time that Raidstats lists raids.

2. The PVP Progression Thread merged MC and ONY into one singular progression area and so that is what we will continue to do. I will not be separating MC and ONY to separate tier sections.

3. The raiders who made up the CM+VG raid that got Horde first Rag have petitioned for the Hall of Fame to be changed to reflect their new guild <Deja Vu>. While it is not technically honest and accurate to put <Deja Vu> there as no such guild got the Horde First Rag, I have been swayed for the reasons of compromise and the fact that these raiders clearly feel very strongly about this issue. While it is not accurate by standard definitions it is at least still accurate in showing the people who achieved the kill.

4. Because of #3 I will be removing the Context area unless it is further needed. (Don't make it needed)

I am not talking to any one guild here. For the well being of server, the reputation of your faction and the minimizing of drama I ask that you try to avoid situations where you are asking for things outside of the standard. It is a simple matter, raid with your guild, post evidence of kills, done.
Beadman <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Core
Fury Warrior
Beadman
Grunt
Grunt

by lindz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:21 pm

<Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lindz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Sulfuron, Domo and Raggy dead. T1 content cleared for Voltaic.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidO ... Raid=21222
<Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
lindz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by linkitcraig » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:58 pm

A Few Good Men (A) Full MC cleared

https://i.imgur.com/4Cic5l6.jpg
linkitcraig
Private
Private

by dudebroqt » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:30 am

Don't spam
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic
dudebroqt
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion