To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

by Valentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:21 pm

OK, let's recap my position here:

* I don't like exploits. People should knock it off, on both sides. I'm going to do what I can to get this to stop, and I hope my counterparts on horde side will do the same.
* GMs told us the hunter would get punished (You seem to think I'm making this up... I'm not. Promise). But, of course, whether he does or not is up to them.
* FWIW I think he should get banned, because I think it's unlikely horde didn't know what phasing was. But if he legit didn't know about the phase transition, then no harm no foul - call it a lesson and move on. Again, up to GM's to decide whether to believe the dude.

That's it. That's a pretty simple position I think, but because it's the internet, you get retards like yourself/XJ9/etc coming out of the woodwork flapping their arms like they are auditioning for lead retard at the people zoo.
Valentine
Private
Private

by Droom91 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:23 pm

So i've been watching this thread since first page and i feel this is getting sad.
Can u guys simply stop it ?
Azuregos was despawned, period.
No need to flame/curse to each other.
Be adults and move on.
Its just a game imo.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by varth » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:24 pm

The phase line is not a well known thing, I've been playing daily since pvp launch and didn't know that was a thing. Is it common on mangos servers or something? The only way you would know is if you tried to kite something to org already on the server, which while not unheard of is still rare.

PS Damn azuregos is amusing on carebear servers, on pvp we would have just killed his ass and problem solved
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Valentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Yeah it's possible people just didn't know about it - I've said so from the start. Maybe it's more commonly known on alliance due to Stitches being kited to Stormwind or something? I dunno.

We definitely knew something screwy was gonna happen as soon as he reached Orgrimmar. Like I said before, dozens of people can confirm we had this conversation in Lotus/Stitch/Volt TS during the kite. But ehh, it's possible horde just didn't know how the server works. It's really up to the GMs to decide.
Valentine
Private
Private

by 7ogtrap » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:32 pm

varth wrote:The phase line is not a well known thing, I've been playing daily since pvp launch and didn't know that was a thing. Is it common on mangos servers or something? The only way you would know is if you tried to kite something to org already on the server, which while not unheard of is still rare.

PS Damn azuregos is amusing on carebear servers, on pvp we would have just killed his ass and problem solved

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The pvp server Azuergos took 14 hours to down him awhile back. Go back to thinking you're superior for playing on the pvp server noob.
7ogtrap
Private
Private

by Duofilm » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Valentine wrote:OK, let's recap my position here:

* I don't like exploits. People should knock it off, on both sides. I'm going to do what I can to get this to stop, and I hope my counterparts on horde side will do the same.
* GMs told us the hunter would get punished (You seem to think I'm making this up... I'm not. Promise). But, of course, whether he does or not is up to them.
* FWIW I think he should get banned, because I think it's unlikely horde didn't know what phasing was. But if he legit didn't know about the phase transition, then no harm no foul - call it a lesson and move on. Again, up to GM's to decide whether to believe the dude.

That's it. That's a pretty simple position I think, but because it's the internet, you get retards like yourself/XJ9/etc coming out of the woodwork flapping their arms like they are auditioning for lead retard at the people zoo.

I'm pretty sure that if we are retards for stating what we think your just as much a retard for stating what you think... You personally don't believe we didn't know about the phase well. We didn't and everyone can confirm that on our TS or raid or whatever! Just as much as yours can confirm you were talking about it.. Is it really so hard for you to accept that?

In vanilla there was no phase line there. It was only added in later patches (remember this server runs BC things?) We didn't know I looked it up and double checked after you started your shit talking spree.

Also there are actual videos on youtube of ppl kiting it to orgrimmar. Another reason we thought it was possible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7vWetd64A

I agree 500% with you on the part where you state that players exploiting should be checked but if it was not on purpose then why ?? I think over 20 players have been telling you here it was not on purpose but you keep going your own way about it. GM's are not going to believe anybody just by reading this forum post. There is no real info in here whatsoever. And please stop kissing ass with the Gm's thx.
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Plxtreme » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Apparently, stating the words GMs said themselves when they replied to our tickets equals to kissing their asses.
Plxtreme
Grunt
Grunt

by varth » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 pm

7ogtrap wrote:
varth wrote:The phase line is not a well known thing, I've been playing daily since pvp launch and didn't know that was a thing. Is it common on mangos servers or something? The only way you would know is if you tried to kite something to org already on the server, which while not unheard of is still rare.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The pvp server Azuergos took 14 hours to down him awhile back. Go back to thinking you're superior for playing on the pvp server noob.

Uh quality post right there. I brought up the pvp server because that would have solved the issue that this entire thread is about, which a hunter kiting him to org. Azuregos took so long on the pvp server because there was 500+ people pvping there, which when you add the Azuregos debuff makes it impossible to kill him until the pvp calms down.

PS I'm definitely superior to you, not because of what server I play on, but because A. I'm not a hunter, and B. I didn't fail to get into a decent raiding guild because of poor attendance
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Reiker » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Valentine wrote:So horde folks, if you honestly think alliance main tanks are mouthbreathing retards who would pvp flag *while tanking Azuregos* three different times, then I have a bridge to sell you.

You mean Krug, the guy who flagged PvP to fight Horde then decided to tank Azuregos while flagged? Maybe he is a mouthbreathing retard, idk man. Still not Horde's fault that your unflagged warriors died and you had to tank the dragon with flagged warriors.

Also I guess you were too busy selling bridges to notice all the Alliance warlocks who just happened to have succubi out seducing all of our healers while not even flagged PvP. That was really the only intentional exploiting I saw (besides battle chickens but that's pretty much expected at this point, Alliance was exploiting battle chickens in STV before anyone was even level 60 yet. Horde too probably but since I play Horde I only ever notice Alliance trying to fuck me over in new and inventive ways).

Nepiton wrote:The horde on this server are some of the biggest QQers I have ever come across in my 10+ years playing wow. It's damn impressive, I must say.

I think you may be a bit biased here Nepiton, considering you posted this in a thread started by an alliance player angrily accusing Horde of intentionally exploiting some ridiculous random server bug that no one knew existed.

Valentine wrote:* FWIW I think he should get banned, because I think it's unlikely horde didn't know what phasing was.

If not knowing whatever the fuck Orgrimmar phasing is is a bannable offense then you, me and everyone else in Azshara that day should be banned I guess. This accusation that somehow we could predict the future and know Azuregos would bug out and despawn is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in an online game, and I've played some really degenerate online games in my day.

I provided like 5 different reasons why none of your accusations make any sense, but here's a bonus one:

If we knew that kiting Azuregos to Orgrimmar would cause it to despawn, then why wouldn't we kite it to literally anywhere else instead? We wanted the loot too, you dumb shit.

The whole point of kiting it to Orgrimmar was to flag you guys since you were too stupid to stop attacking and allow it to reset.
Reiker
Sergeant
Sergeant

by varth » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Reiker is that you? From pvp server, plays a mean as hell EQ shaman? How you been?
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion