To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: To Smork the Hunter, shameless exploiter of Azuregos.

by XJ9 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:59 pm

DeeMarie wrote:
Valentine wrote:And lets not forget the core issue of this thread - namely the intentional kiting of a world boss across a phase line to fuck with our kill.

Meanwhile we posted a video showing your hunter exploiting, we had multiple GMs confirm for us that he would be punished for it, and at this point we're all waiting to see what happens next.

I'm pretty sure their intention was to take Azuregos to Orgrimmar, not their fault you all got nostalrused.

As for GMs punishing the player, would be an incredible shame but yet another Blizz-like action that gets you banned on Nostalrius if you get enough whiners, just like the pre-maders.

Pretty much. Their intent was to kite it to Org. A phase line (something that a few of our members never even knew existed until yesterday) bugs the boss. Suddenly we exploited it even though exploiting implies knowledge of the situation and the result. Hence the term "exploit for benefit." You can't exploit something if you are unaware of what will happen. Kiting and hitting a phase line is a mishap and at most a learning experience or an accidental bug out. We did not know he would despawn especially considering the Blizzlike nature of the server which Azuregos kiting to Org, was a vanilla thing.

However apparently select Alliance players knowing battle chickens force pvp flags and them using that (exploiting for benefit) is not an "exploit" according to Valentine, even though the three times there's been large scale contesting that I've been a part of, the Alliance seemingly always has chickens to force our faction to flag. Or they flag and stand near warriors so if they use Battle Shout or any AoE they get flagged which during Vanilla was a punishable offense on PvE realms as it constituted under griefing.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Valentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Who are you even talking to? Go read my posts before you reply. You're arguing with some fantasy version of me instead of actually reading my words.
Valentine
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Valentine wrote:Who are you even talking to? Go read my posts before you reply. You're arguing with some fantasy version of me instead of actually reading my words.

I'm reading what you're saying. However you yourself lack the mental capacity to see why you're wrong or childish. Sadly you lack the reading comprehension to see why you're wrong as we point it out to you.

Also I feel it goes without saying if I of all people call someone else childish, they're pretty childish. Ask Xethra how ridiculously childish I can get in arguments with people, he's had a few forum arguments with me. The fact I can see you as more childish than that behaviour I have shown says a lot of your character.
Last edited by XJ9 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mozz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Nivets wrote:
Valentine wrote: whine, cry cry, wah wah whine wah, cry cry, wah wah, cry, sniffle, cry, sniffle.
/thread I think.

fixed.

Rekt
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by Nepiton » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm

The horde on this server are some of the biggest QQers I have ever come across in my 10+ years playing wow. It's damn impressive, I must say. (Point in case "XJ9" and what he--most incoherently--posted a few above).

I personally think it's hilarious that Azuregos despawned while trying to kite it to Org. Props to you hordies for thinking of the idea (the kite, not the despawn), really good one in theory.

Griefing is fun (unless you're on the receiving end amirite?), both factions are guilty of it, only one faction QQs like a new born baby (hint: Horde)

Also, the whole "it's not exploiting because we didn't know it would despawn" argument is irrelevant and is not the exploit in question. The exploit was kiting the world boss to your home city in an attempt to quell any alliance counters. That is exploiting a world boss and absolutely against the ToS (well at least Blizzard's ToS). The despawn was a product of the exploit, not the exploit itself.
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Nepiton wrote:The horde on this server are some of the biggest QQers I have ever come across in my 10+ years playing wow. It's damn impressive, I must say. (Point in case "XJ9" and what he--most incoherently--posted a few above).

I personally think it's hilarious that Azuregos despawned while trying to kite it to Org. Props to you hordies for thinking of the idea (the kite, not the despawn), really good one in theory.

Griefing is fun (unless you're on the receiving end amirite?), both factions are guilty of it, only one faction QQs like a new born baby (hint: Horde)

Also, the whole "it's not exploiting because we didn't know it would despawn" argument is irrelevant and is not the exploit in question. The exploit was kiting the world boss to your home city in an attempt to quell any alliance counters. That is exploiting a world boss and absolutely against the ToS (well at least Blizzard's ToS). The despawn was a product of the exploit, not the exploit itself.

Line 1) Where has anything I posted indicated crying? Are you so fucking uneducated that me explaining how something isn't an exploit, then giving an example of a prominent exploit (that has been exploited for benefit by Alliance) is crying? Yeah, I'm a part of the group that got the Azuregos kill in the end, totally fucking crying. Ignoring the fact an ALLIANCE PLAYER made an ENTIRE THREAD just to CRY because I feel that's self explanatory. Who's crying here, the guy who made the thread clearly out of frustration over the ordeal, or the guy who's explaining why it wasn't an exploit? Nevermind, because you Alliance are capable of some extreme mental gymnastics that you could viciously murder my family and somehow see it as my fault. You kids really are out of touch with social interactions and how they work.

Line 2) Yeah, they had a good idea going with it. Too bad a phase line. . . err "exploit" apparently ruined it.

Line 3) Griefing is fun. Exploiting isn't. Also I guess is clearly happens on both ends, I must just be deaf to all the times Actionpigeon has said in TS "USE YOUR BATTLE CHICKENS AND FLAG THESE FUCKERS!" Usually all I hear in TS regarding orders is "Nobody pvp flag, avoid chickens, stay out of trouble until he spawns." Heck when I even offered the suggestion of us using chickens to fight fire with fire he told me not to do it. Clearly our leadership in DV advocates exploiting clear and obvious bugs. What next? Gonna call us out for sniffing packets to form raid groups on the player with the best loot table sniffed? Oh wait, you might not get that joke.

Line 4) Kiting Azuregos isn't an exploit. Kiting him into Orgrimmar would not be an exploit. Now if he was supposed to leash at a certain range and we found a way to bypass it, that is an exploit. Though the way the leashing mechanic works CURRENTLY allows for this kind of behaviour to happen. You should do some research. By your logic us paying a large group of thugs to chase off Alliance to "quell any Alliance attempts" is exploiting. Also, it's called "grief protection", something that if the Alliance knew anything about they'd not have had Azuregos kited away from them in the first place. Also according to the idiots in this thread, we intentionally despawned it by exploiting.

Feels good being on the top. Stay forever a part of the rabble buddy.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Valentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:54 pm

XJ9 wrote:
Valentine wrote:Who are you even talking to? Go read my posts before you reply. You're arguing with some fantasy version of me instead of actually reading my words.

I'm reading what you're saying.

No, you aren't. Try again.
Valentine
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Valentine wrote:
XJ9 wrote:

I'm reading what you're saying.

No, you aren't. Try again.

Are you reading what YOU'RE typing? How long until you do the hands over the ears and scream "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU IN MY SAFE SPACE!" Hmm?
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Valentine » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm

This is fun to watch.
Valentine
Private
Private

by Duofilm » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Valentine wrote:This is fun to watch.

Only your not watching but actually participating in it ? On top of it your making yourself look like the biggest turd in this post... We get it your mad and want justice! Well you talked to a GM and are expecting some magic to happen then sit down and wait for it.
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion