Bg's on PvE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Bg's on PvE

by Snowblood » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Horde side:

Tag, afk irl (do some pushups, homework, streaming series, or anything you want.
Just dont give a fuck about what is happening there, you will get your ranks anyway. and gear with it :-)
every 3 min remember to push a key and you will be fine.

R 18 beeing afk 80% of time. and so do the others.

btw fo the heroes.:
Be aware, you are the shit faction (horde)
40% vs 60% it feels even worse in bg's like enter a bg being 3 or 5 vs 8 or 10 ... so just Af fucking K and earn your free mark.

5 or less % of horde players tag BG to actually play it. so its a 2 vs 10 or 3-4 vs 10 (plus pots, plus better gear, plus better setup). Dont bother to give a fuck about it, just tag, afk and get your ranks :-D
Snowblood 60 Ud Mage

« That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die »
Snowblood
Private
Private

Re: Bg's on PvE

by Naulii » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:17 pm

you suck
Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Snowblood » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Naulii wrote:you suck

who are you ?
Snowblood 60 Ud Mage

« That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die »
Snowblood
Private
Private

by MrCer » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Do you find yourself doing this mostly in wsg or ab?
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by RedBulik » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:34 pm

You should write this post again, this time in English.
Kokaina/Warlock/Horde/PVE Realm
RedBulik
Grunt
Grunt

by kaba » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:10 am

Only feel this is true when people see Ccme & the gang on the scoreboard.
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstanigga » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:27 am

today snowblood went afk/hiding in a wsg
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kyther » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:50 am

"Either its an easy win or I'm going to give up." That is the mindset of most pvpers. People just want honor. Where are the people that pvp for enjoyment and competition?
Kyther
Private
Private

by itwasfree » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Kyther wrote:Where are the people that pvp for enjoyment and competition?

Not playing a 10 year old game with an incredibly low skillcap where combat outcomes are decided by who has grinded/win-traded more BGs. At least in TBC you had arenas where simply being able to play 18 hours a day didn't hand you the best gear in the game.

As someone who typically plays only for PvP, I play Vanilla nostalgia. If I want to play competitive PvP, I hop on Starcraft or Counter-Strike.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:16 pm

itwasfree wrote:
Kyther wrote:Where are the people that pvp for enjoyment and competition?

Not playing a 10 year old game with an incredibly low skillcap where combat outcomes are decided by who has grinded/win-traded more BGs. At least in TBC you had arenas where simply being able to play 18 hours a day didn't hand you the best gear in the game.

As someone who typically plays only for PvP, I play Vanilla nostalgia. If I want to play competitive PvP, I hop on Starcraft or Counter-Strike.

It has nothing to do with competitiveness. It's against the Terms of Use. So you losing the game, tough shit, it happens. Still no excuse to AFK.

Terms of Use wrote:C. Gameplay

Nostalrius Begins recognizes all valid play styles to be part of the game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or faction, including camping the spirit healer, corpses and/or gravestones, is considered a part of the game. While playing on a Player vs. Player server, you should always remember to protect yourself in zones where the members of a hostile faction can attack you. The act of "stream sniping" is not a violation of this agreement as we cannot intervene if someone in-game makes the decision to communicate their every move, thereby informing other users of their position and/or in-game status. Nonetheless, certain behaviour goes beyond what is considered fair and are considered a violation of this agreement. This behaviour includes, but are not limited to, the following:

Using or exploiting errors in design, features, and/or bugs to gain access that is otherwise not available, to facilitate and/or grant you an advantage over other players.
Engaging in combat whilst standing on a section of the world that neutralizes the ability of town guards to detect and/or engage you.
Engaging players through various world terrain, such as roofs that is otherwise not possible, to facilitate and/or grant you an advantage.
Intentionally not participating or otherwise being AFK within a battleground.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion