DejaVu Strikes Again?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

DejaVu Strikes Again?

by Doomtree » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:27 pm

We all know that Deja Vu multiboxes to scout world bosses and to use level 1 characters to feed Kazzak health to wipe other guilds. But that isn't the only instance, Hedgelord / Edgelord multi boxing outside major cities on this characters, specifically spotted by BRD. And even openly admitted to doing so in World chat.

VI. Multiboxing
Multiboxing refers to playing multiple characters simultaneously. This can either be achieved by using multiple machines to run the Game or by running multiple instances of the Game. The following rules are not meant to be exhaustive, and using multiple characters to level, farm reputation, run dungeons, do raids and/or engage in PVP is considered Multiboxing. Each case of Multiboxing will be judged individually and thoroughly. There are a few specific situations where you may have two characters in-game simultaneously, *only while both characters are in a major city*:

Personally I'm sick of Deja Vu and them riding the grey area to get ahead in the game. Hopefully action is taken against this players account. Also putting a ticket in via in-game.
Doomtree
Tester

Re: DejaVu Strikes Again?

by Tasky » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 pm

That's hilarious.. everyone hates gondar :lol:

Anyway on topic, I don't see where is Hedgelord doing or saying something that is against the rules? If you have a screenshot of him being in BRD with both characters then ok, but he is just saying that BRD has nice librams on your screen.
Tasky
Private
Private

by Doomtree » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:48 pm

Yeah I can see what you're saying, I didn't capture a SS of him which would have been better but the fact that the items are "unique" as he says means he has to trade them over to a second character. I wasn't sure what he was doing or why he was dualboxing there just simply that he was there on both characters. So either way both accounts were active and he was dualboxing or he had someone on his other account and was account sharing which is also against the ToS. He kinda cleared up the "why" question I had but either way I don't care. Rules are rules.
Doomtree
Tester

by Dish » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Seriously, if you think someone's breaking the rules, report him with proof.

No need to make a shitpost about a whole guild.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by _Athena_ » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Dish wrote:Seriously, if you think someone's breaking the rules, report him with proof.

This, I expected at least a minimum level of entertainment given the thread title...

Good job "goon". I'm starting to wonder if you're just butthurt for getting banned yourself. Maybe you and XJ9 should share avatars.
Last edited by _Athena_ on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrCer » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Meh. I rate 3/10. Heart did a much better job.
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kariolaki » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:01 pm

finally i got it
videoproof that dejavu is clearly against the rules
uploaded on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Doomtree » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

1. I'm not banned but nice try.
2. Yeah Heart was on a rampage I enjoyed it.
3. Damn you Rick Astley

And Dish I guess we'll let the GMs investigate and make a decision, I'm just bringing attention to something.
Last edited by Doomtree on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doomtree
Tester

by Levinas » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm

kariolaki wrote:finally i got it
videoproof that dejavu is clearly against the rules
uploaded on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

With this solid evidence they need to do something.
Greatness, at any cost.
Levinas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dotsmore » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:28 pm

op(naulii or whatever) you must be retarded "Each case of Multiboxing will be judged individually and thoroughly. There are a few specific situations where you may have two characters in-game simultaneously, *only while both characters are in a major city*:"
We should roll on world boss.
Dotsmore
Tester

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion