2 annoying bugs...

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

2 annoying bugs...

by Acousticferret » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Is there any fix for the action bar bug where your bars reset or do a kinda rollback to a previous set up anytime after a loading screen? And the loot window that stays on screen forever after DE'ing? ..or are we supposed to just deal with it
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: 2 annoying bugs...

by Mimma » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Never seen the first bug - are you sure this isnt caused by an addon?

The second one is annoying, but it only happens if you do any action too fast after you DE an item. Wait a second after DE'ing, and it won't happen. Or DE another item, and the loot window is reset again.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Acousticferret » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:03 pm

1st one is happening to alot of people not just me
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Toolt » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:52 pm

this post maybe belong in the support forum instead
Toolt
Private
Private

by Bartolo » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:41 am

I've seen the first one after I installed addons that replace the action bars, but never before.

I've never seen the second one.
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:04 pm

I've seen the former where in BGs upon zoning and halfway through it would switch my Sinister Strike macro to my target Jed one. I fixed that by deleting the Jed macro. If it constantly switches with the same macro, consider deleting it for now.

The DE window I've not seen recently, I do know if you ran while trying to loot the DE window or closed it for whatever reason you either had to relog, or run for about 15 yards then stand still to be able to interact with it again. Typically just made the item unlootable if you moved/closed the window.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Acousticferret » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:08 am

Its not switching with macros tho, just random spells get switched with lower ranks so i have to go through them all to make sure everythings where it should be any time i get a loading screen. As for addons all i use right now is titan, sct, x-perl and clear font
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Yellstorm » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 am

There is a workaround for the first one: when you visit your class trainer to get your new spells and ranks and you have updated your action bars, exit the game completely and start it again. The bars will not change after this.
Yellstorm
Private
Private

by ivoryraptor » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:15 pm

i've seen both lol, but in my case, are prolly the addons cuz i use a lot of em
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion