by Aquanis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:03 pm

http://imgur.com/a/pnUfz

This rogue Topdips ninjad Inventor's Focal Sword for "6 more dps"

forgot to capture his class but you can see it in the dialog
Aquanis
Tester

Re: report for ninja by Topdips

by Thatoneguy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:09 pm

I don't consider this a ninja. You're all leveling and he can use the item as a replaceable upgrade. You would've done the same.

It's better fit for your class, sure. But it's not useless to him. Besides, I don't see any looting rules either.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aquanis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Thatoneguy wrote:I don't consider this a ninja. You're all leveling and he can use the item as a replaceable upgrade. You would've done the same.

no I wouldn't roll need on a weapon for physical class for its benefit. And why would leveling be an excuse?
Aquanis
Tester

by Thatoneguy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Aquanis wrote:
Thatoneguy wrote:I don't consider this a ninja. You're all leveling and he can use the item as a replaceable upgrade. You would've done the same.

no I wouldn't roll need on a weapon for physical class for its benefit. And why would leveling be an excuse?

It doesn't excuse anybody, and that's exactly the point. It does not excuse you for making such a big deal out of this.

1 - I see no looting rules therefore it isn't a ninja to begin with.
2 - The person who won it is using the item.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aquanis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Thatoneguy wrote:
Aquanis wrote:

It doesn't excuse anybody, and that's exactly the point. It does not excuse you for making such a big deal out of this.

1 - I see no looting rules therefore it isn't a ninja to begin with.
2 - The person who won it is using the item.

I never realized that we must sign a contract to confirm what should be common sense.
And thank you for inspiring me after a 3.5 hour run. Its 4 am and I'm gonna sleep with that.
Aquanis
Tester

by Thatoneguy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:33 pm

NP, sleep well.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by danny » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Noted.

Rogue needing on focal sword when caster in group, is mongoloid retard! I will most def ignore that cunt.
All of you saying that rogue had rights needing that sword cause of 6+dmg is equally retarded.

Thank you..
danny
Grunt
Grunt

by Wrathran » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:13 pm

He is not a ninja if its an upgrade. He is just an idiot as it would be worth more for him not to need on it in the form of karma. Just kick him out of group and put on ignore.
Wrathran
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dispenseri » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Perhaps the intellect on that sword will make him slightly more intelligent about needing on future weapon drops.
dispenseri
Grunt
Grunt

by Toshu17 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:09 pm

the intellect will help him level his weapon skill faster :D
its not really him ninjaing...its just him being stupid needing on a caster weapon
Toshu17
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion