Thinking about starting over on the PvE realm...

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Thinking about starting over on the PvE realm...

by geo000dune12 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:11 am

So I have two lvl 20s on the PvP realm but I feel like the realm is too overpopulated... it makes leveling harder in my opinion.

Now I am thinking about starting over on the PvE realm and wanted to ask... does it feel "empty" in comparison to PvP? I mean it's a big population difference. It is good that there aren't as many players as on the PvP but it would be really shit if it feels like there aren't many people playing at all.
geo000dune12
Tester

Re: Thinking about starting over on the PvE realm...

by Rebelina » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:36 am

Population on the PVE feels great. It is around 2k players most of the time, peaks around 2,5-3k on EU prime, bit less in the US prime. But the server is constantly growing so it will only get better. Playing here is total chill too...no gankings and bullshit.

By the way, please choose the right path, come to the Horde and do not stick to the races that created all the mess we are in right now lorewise. :P
<Limited Edition> Nostalrius PVE
Arela - Priest
Grayve - Warrior
Laniakea - Shaman
Rebelina
Grunt
Grunt

by DeeMarie » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 am

PvE realm is pretty nice with a good atmosphere. It feels populated enough that you can share buffs regularly, /world chat is pretty active, and you can get groups while levelling if you want for outdoor stuff (don't know about dungeons) But it's not so populated that there's a queue for quest mobs unless you're on at the weekend :)
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by joonzen » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:19 am

I agree with the other guys. On both sides are enough gamers you can group up with, I play Horde and I never feel alone. Join the right side, join Horde!
joonzen
Tester

by AnonymousLlama » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 am

A server that peaks around 2,5k-3k on EU prime is huge.
People are spoiled and brainwashed with the Nostalrius PvP realm population.

And make sure you roll whatever you want, not whatever people tell you to roll.
You will regret it in the end.
AnonymousLlama
Tester

by Carebears » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:14 pm

geo000dune12 wrote:So I have two lvl 20s on the PvP realm but I feel like the realm is too overpopulated... it makes leveling harder in my opinion.

Now I am thinking about starting over on the PvE realm and wanted to ask... does it feel "empty" in comparison to PvP? I mean it's a big population difference. It is good that there aren't as many players as on the PvP but it would be really shit if it feels like there aren't many people playing at all.

If you're at lvl 20 then you haven't even seen what's really wrong with the PvP server yet. It becomes a non-stop gankfest once you get to places like STV or Tanaris.

I walked away from the server for a month and came back to a bigger population than it was when I left. And it's only getting bigger as time goes on. There's people everywhere at all hours and dungeon runs are plentiful, so if you'd rather play PvE then definitely roll here.

Make sure to "/join world" when you log in.
Carebears
Private
Private

by geo000dune12 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks for all the replies! :)

Going to start as undead after playing Alliance for 80% of my WoW playtime :D
geo000dune12
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion