Market

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Market

by ivoryraptor » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:58 pm

What are your thoughts about market so far, on how it started and on how it evolved until today, there items or materials which you cannot find?
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Market

by ivoryraptor » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:33 pm

bump
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Renew » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:36 am

what? xD
my Addons:
- Vanilla Healing Assignments - /viewtopic.php?f=63&t=23326
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ivoryraptor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Renew wrote:what? xD

what what?
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dish » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Don't think anyone understands what your questions is.

Do you want some kind of analysis of the market on this server? What do you mean "are there items you can't find"? Rare items are rare, common items are common, but all items eventually find their way onto the market. I don't know what's the point of this thread. :roll:
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ivoryraptor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:17 pm

well i wanna hear ur thoughts about the market on how was it at start and what about now, plus there are any particular things ur having trouble to do business with? like lets say living essence or felcloth or mooncloth-runecloth or mageweave or thick leather or rugged etc. :D
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Renew » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:14 pm

at the beginning of the server there was no stable market, noone had the gold for "normal prices"

now that we have tons of raiding guilds and raiding ppl prices for cons und profession mats slightly changed.

for example(Horde):

Black Lotus was <10g for a long time - now we have it constantly over 20g

Devilsaur Leather was for >10g, you could make good money with it - for some time it was <6g, now its back to 8g

arcane crystal prices are high atm, this week it gone up to 15g, for some time i sold them for 8g

prices for living essence droped with the DM release and the prices for Pristine Black Diamond gone up

professions like enchanting were a good source for gold, but since everyone has enchanting with rare recipes now it became not so good...there was a single guy with agi wep enchant for long time, he made good money

felcloth prices gone slightly up, everyone wants their Felcloth Gloves

DM books are kinda good thing to sell in AH atm, they dont cost any deposit money
my Addons:
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ivoryraptor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:25 pm

yea i saw too the felcloth went a lil bit up, i wonder if ppl buy any greens i have so many xD
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Renew » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 pm

ivoryraptor wrote:yea i saw too the felcloth went a lil bit up, i wonder if ppl buy any greens i have so many xD

you can sell green wands or "exotic" gear...
putting normal green gear in AH is pretty expensive, its good to have a lvl5 char to disenchants all these green items instead vendoring (lvl51+ items only)
my Addons:
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Spottedcow » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 am

I frequently make money buying shit on the AH and vendoring it. Personally, I think the economy is very sick, but it's a symptom of people being generally more informed of what is the ideal gear/consumables and being unwilling to spend any money anything that's not BiS. I vendor 90% of the stuff I get because prices are so low on anything not ultra rare that you can't even cover the AH cut. For example truesilver vendors for 2.5g a stack. I picked up 7 stacks today for between 1.8g and 2g and vendored them.
Spottedcow
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion