Horde classes needed the most

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Horde classes needed the most

by Noroxas » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello, I am new to Nostralius and I have researched enough to see that the horde could use more players on the PVE server, so here I am.

However, I am wondering what classes are needed the most? (mostly for end-game raiding and such, I could care less about finding groups while leveling). I can surely assume that Druids are in demand, but what other classes are needed as well? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Noroxas
Tester

Re: Horde classes needed the most

by Jokerina » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 am

Since nearly every group in raid gets improved by a Shaman meaning you could theoretically have 8+ Shamans in a raid I would say Shaman.

Right now MC is end game forcing raids to bring a surplus of Warriors and Warlocks for specific fights but when new content comes out (and current content gets put on farm) this could lead to Warriors and Warlocks being pushed out of raidslots for atleast awhile. Short term raid slots: Warrior and Warlock. (Warrior tanks have the plus of always being wanted for groups pre 60 if thats your thing).
Member of Requiem Sanctus
Jokerina
Tester

by Mandosz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:18 am

end of the day, comes down to play what you want to play. dont pick something you were told was "Needed" and then get bored of it a few months down the road. That being said, good shamans are always wanted, Warlock/Rogue/Mage/Warrior dps are always good options, might be hard to get a guild as any of those unless you can outperform people and prove it. Warlock is a safe bet currently as warlocks who know how to banish properly are always an asset in MC.

Dont roll hunter or Druid, very few raid spots available to those classes in a well optomized raid comp.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrCer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Shamans always needed.
Priests are good and high demand for PvP.
Druids are least played, their hots don't stack w/ other druids so their raid spots are needed but limited. Innervate + brez op.

If I was playing for fun, I'd probably make a druid. Play hotw/ns bear that shit until you get your pre-raid, then full resto until you get enough raid gear for boomkin play (if you wanted to).
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mdma » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Mandosz wrote:end of the day, comes down to play what you want to play. dont pick something you were told was "Needed" and then get bored of it a few months down the road. That being said, good shamans are always wanted, Warlock/Rogue/Mage/Warrior dps are always good options, might be hard to get a guild as any of those unless you can outperform people and prove it. Warlock is a safe bet currently as warlocks who know how to banish properly are always an asset in MC.

Dont roll hunter or Druid, very few raid spots available to those classes in a well optomized raid comp.

Pretty much spot on.

I second the don't roll a hunter / druid.

I'd probably say Warlock over mage, and Rogue over warrior just based on the numbers of players for each class however you shouldn't have too much trouble with any of those classes if you get the pre-raid gear and you're a competent players.
<Good Squad>
mdma
Grunt
Grunt

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion