I'm no betting man....

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

I'm no betting man....

by Nepiton » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:06 am

How many more times are we going to get the run around by the GMs/devs?

No announcement on the DM release (then released 2 weeks late)

Loot tables broken....

Will be fixed---> server gets reverted to 1.1.0

Will be fixed after PVP server maintenance today (3/2/16) ---> no word, still not fixed.

It's honestly kind of amusing, you'd think they would want to be as transparent as possible, instead they keep promising shit they seemingly can't commit to. Considering this same exact thing happened on the PVP server, shouldn't it not be that difficult to fix? Props to the team for creating such a great server and all, but c'mon now, get your shit together.

Anyway /endrant, anyone wanna bet how many more "announcements" we get before anything happens? Or will it just be silence from the team and then *boom* everything is magically fixed.
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

Re: I'm no betting man....

by gangstanigga » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 am

are you seriously complaining about a FREE game
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:23 am

In before thread locked without a repsonse... it's happened multiple times this week.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:25 am

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the fix had to be delayed a bit longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The GM team.

Dont forget nostalrius is a fucking free service
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by XIIISpade » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:38 am

Noxm wrote:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the fix had to be delayed a bit longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The GM team.

It is not free at all... We the players give from our time to play (test) the stuff they have done. They get to practise, test and devolop their (scripting,networking) skills in an enviroment without consequences. Afte they gain the exp. they can wirte a new game already having the knowledge of menagment and dealing with population etc.

Stop this argument its free. It is never free, it is mutualy benefitial. They give us the game we love we give them the ground to practise alot of skills ( menagment, team, softskills, customer service, technical etc.)

It is time for the argument "it's free" to die, becouse its not legit at all.

P.p. You dont have to take my word for it: https://en.nostalrius.org/about-us , also you might wanna red this https://en.nostalrius.org/project-specifics - read all the claims they make and go ingame... First thing you see here is they wrote 10k players support, this is true yes. But in reality when you log in its betwen 6-8, or at the time i come home from work (like most EUs do) its 12k. 12k is 2k more than 10k, therefore the claims about lags, and probles surfacing of the most players are legit, even the dev team knows it. We have crashes of pvp literaly every day. Becouse most of us work, this means we have 2 to 4 hours per day to play, if server is laggy for 3 and crashes the last 1, what am i playing for? Iam doing my part helping devs take the exp, as iam being part of the people that test their product but what i get from them? I get 3 hours lag nad 1 hour crash. is that why we play? SO yeah... please dont use the argument its "free"... its not free at all.
XIIISpade
Private
Private

by XIIISpade » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 am

One thing i missed. I realise this is the PvE forum, and i realise i dont write alot if at all. But iam sick of the argument its free, like i stated above not free at all.
XIIISpade
Private
Private

by Xethra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:46 am

Noxm wrote:

The GM team.

No one is forgetting it's a free service. Perhaps you've overlooked the part where he thanked him for the hell of a job that the developers have done?

The point is, DM has been released and bugged on the PVP server months ago, and they resolved the issues. On the PVE server, the same bugs have occured that the developers have already been through. I know the two servers are not direct copies and I know new bugs arise, however Dire Maul is still Dire Maul. The same issues were on the PVP and were "BUGS", as in not intentional. How are the exact same issues being repeated on the PVE server? From a Quality Assurance standpoint, why would they release the product if it was half done or still bugged? That is why people are upset. If you want to delay it for an extra week or two to finish it, sure fine, but to release something that has known bugs isn't the best way to win the people's approval.

Just my two cents.
Last edited by Xethra on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Class Leader
Holy Paladin

Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:47 am

Yes its free and you are also free to found an other server less populated and with better script if you are not happy men.

And you are also free to apply to DEVELOPMENT TEAM or others team..

https://en.nostalrius.org/organization

They have also a job and its hard to manage 12k + 2k players.

+ they are the first to do a progressiv realm and yeah its hard
Last edited by Noxm on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Xethra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 am

Noxm wrote:Yes its free and you are also free to found an other server less populated and with better script if you are not happy men.

They have also a job and its hard to manage 12k + 2k players.

+ they are the first to do a progressiv realm

Even negative feedback is better than no feedback. Would you rather us just sit here and say nothing?
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Class Leader
Holy Paladin

Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:52 am

yes, but 4-5 threads speak to the same issu, its just too much, when i'm impatient i just bump my thread in bugtracker and its take time but its work.

+ We all know they lack of experimental DeV + time
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion