I'm no betting man....

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: I'm no betting man....

by zequill » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Niiu wrote:
Aderl4ss wrote:After the patch, the T2 items are displayed with the 1.0 version stats for me. Does anybody else have the same issue?

Yes, after the patch all my tier2/1 items are practically useless (mage.. aka without spelldmg or relevant spelldmg)

Viper wrote:Some items weren't in line with the current patch of the PVE realm prior to this patch.

Best regards.

So they changed item that were like that 4 months ago, only to change them back when AV will come out. Also, without warning. You have DE your old helm, too bad, your T2 helm is now useless for a month or so.
zequill
Grunt
Grunt

by Dish » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

In our timeline, the new stats are probably the correct ones, so can't really complain.

I wish we could get some more info though on why they were only introduced now, only one month before they get changed to 1.4 values anyway. Also, does anyone know if these stats existed like this on the PvP server as well when it was at our point on the timeline? Or is that a PvE-server only thing?
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by zequill » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Dish wrote:In our timeline, the new stats are probably the correct ones, so can't really complain.

Why not remove AB and WG, reintroduce WG only when AV came out and AB with ZG, then the timeline will be even closer...
zequill
Grunt
Grunt

by RosettaStoner » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Dish wrote:In our timeline, the new stats are probably the correct ones, so can't really complain.

I wish we could get some more info though on why they were only introduced now, only one month before they get changed to 1.4 values anyway. Also, does anyone know if these stats existed like this on the PvP server as well when it was at our point on the timeline? Or is that a PvE-server only thing?

All tier items are like they SHOULD have been all along on this server now and how they originally were on the pvp server.
Respect is the name of almost every game.
RosettaStoner
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dish » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:41 pm

RosettaStoner wrote:
All tier items are like they SHOULD have been all along on this server now and how they originally were on the pvp server.

That's what I said, I know these stats are correct for the current timeline. Thanks for clearing up that they were like that on the PvP server as well. So apparently they only noticed/fixed that bug 5 months after the release?

edit: Hide of the Wild Pattern and some other items (Quickdraw Gloves from Immolthar) are still not ingame. Is there a reason for that or is it yet another loot bug?

edit2: not surprisingly, same bug already existed on the PvP server after DM release (https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1192)
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aggronaught » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:05 am

Dish wrote:Also, does anyone know if these stats existed like this on the PvP server as well when it was at our point on the timeline? Or is that a PvE-server only thing?

It was like how it is here - I had a wrath helm with crit over on pvp realm as well.
Aggronaught
Sergeant
Sergeant

by FattyMcGee » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:31 am

They did some weird stuff with undead mobs as well all skeletons are now immune to frost effects, they still take damage but there's no slow/freeze, it looks particularly obvious if you let them melee you with ice/frost armor on as it simply comes up as immune.

This doesn't seem to be the case on the PVP server either(i've only tested with a level 1 mage) where skeletons can still be slowed. I certainly don't remember this being a thing back in vanilla it's a bit strange.
FattyMcGee
Tester

by Kryy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:08 am

The items should be fixed in 1.5 patch:
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_1.5.0

http://web.archive.org/web/200506241201 ... ?setid=210

So should be here by AV patch.
Kryy
Tester

by zmandude24 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:42 pm

I hope they release AV soon since the tier gear is garbage now.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion