PVE Server Population

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

PVE Server Population

by Ondre » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:36 pm

I feel as if the server needs another 1000 players to kind of even it out.
I notice that the numbers get as low as 1250 ish and it makes battleground queues too long.

I would love to see something for players on the PVP server to be given a chance to migrate across, thus also reducing server lag on PVP.

Another thing that i think would be good is cross realm BG's, so later on i hope that we may be able to see something like this.

- I understand that the patches released on the two servers may be out of sync which would make it difficult to achieve.
Ondre
Tester

Re: PVE Server Population

by TheDrim1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

No thank you.

Server got up to 3,400 yesterday, and it's a monday at 7cst right now, with almost 2,000 on*

The population of this server is basically perfect. :!:

edit: population now*
TheDrim1
Private
Private

Re: PVE Server Population

by Xethra » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

They've already explicitly stated they have no plans to open transfers. Also cross-realm BG's wouldn't really be fair since they are on patch 1.8(BWL/ZG/Emerald Dragons) and we are on patch 1.4(MC/DM), which you already stated.

BG queues take a lot longer for Alliance since they are more players that are PVPing on Alliance. Horde usually get instant queues. Throwing 1000 more people at the problem won't really change it, unless 750 of those 1000 players were to play Horde to even out the faction differences. That's not a realistic expectation, unfortunately.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion