I'm done with Hongkon- The PvP server. Tell me what to play.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

I'm done with Hongkon- The PvP server. Tell me what to play.

by Hrair » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:44 pm

The PvP server is not really playable anymore. Going to roll Horde to because it's less populated. What classes are in demand right now? Will rolling a warlock prevent me from seeing content here? Are bear tanks welcome to raiding (not being uncrushable pretty much left this option out on PvP server)? Does the PvE server suffer from lag when the PvP server gets hamstringed with Xiaos?
Hrair
Grunt
Grunt

Re: I'm done with Hongkon- The PvP server. Tell me what to p

by btbyrne » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Right on. Warlocks will always be useful. Can't speak for bear tanks but you probably want to roll a warrior if you're looking to tank raids. PVE lag is quite rare in my experience.
btbyrne
Tester

by Soulxlock » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:11 am

We have a feral druid and he off tanks some adds in MC sometimes if needed. Granted he has good gear, but it works out. When he is not tanking, he will dps in cat form. The other melees are always happy to see him in their group :). Just don't expect to be MT.

I hardly ever experience any lag on the PvE realm and I hope it stays that way :).
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dish » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 am

Check out https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 0&start=70 for class distribution here (data is 2 weeks old, but shouldn't have changed much).

We basically never have lag here, enjoy.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hrair » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:34 am

Dish wrote:Check out https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 0&start=70 for class distribution here (data is 2 weeks old, but shouldn't have changed much).

We basically never have lag here, enjoy.

Time to roll my healer shaman then.
Hrair
Grunt
Grunt

by Camileon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:45 am

If you want to play a healer, i´d advice you to play a druid. There are pretty rare on 60 and some of them are PvPing as Feral aswell.

So theres a pretty big demand. For example: my guild fills 2-3 Raidgrps atm and we have 4-5 active Restro druids. How many Healshamans we have? I stopped counting. When u ding 60 and are an active player, i´d be able to hook you up with a pretty decent raidspot.

Hope this helps you out =)
Camileon
Private
Private

by Dish » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:49 am

Resto Shamans are generally VERY high in demand, can't go wrong with that. Especially since there are way more raid slots in most guilds for shamans compared to druid slots.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ashix » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Usually stays around 60/40 A/H ratio here. Healers and tanks are always wanted.
Ashix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Slo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Honestly, the best class to play is the one that you like the most.

And just to clarify, Hong Kong is not China any more.
Slo
Private
Private

by Naeads » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Dish wrote:Resto Shamans are generally VERY high in demand, can't go wrong with that. Especially since there are way more raid slots in most guilds for shamans compared to druid slots.

^This

Can you imagine we have no Shammy at all for Ony? Not that Ony is hard and all, but it would be nice to have one...
Naeads
Private
Private

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion