Oceanic playerbase

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Oceanic playerbase

by natoone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi iv currently got a couple friends coming to join the fun on Nostalrius, There really keen on rolling alliance but i got the feeling from a few posts iv read on the forums that horde has the greater number of oceanic players.

Could anyone shed some light on any guilds on oceanic side that mite be friendly time wise for oceanic players.
natoone
Tester

Re: Oceanic playerbase

by Rosenwyn » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:24 am

I've seen an oceanic guild advertisment in /world many times, but unfortunately I don't remember it's name (
UPD. The name of the guild is KoHo.
Rosenwyn
Grunt
Grunt

by hedgelord » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:18 am

theres no oceanic guild worth a shit mate, bunch of aussies in goon squad and 1 or 2 in deja vu
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by exto » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 am

Goon Squad's raid times are alright for us Aussies; it's like Saturday midday. There's a little gang of us m8
exto
Tester

by Papess » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi all,

I am an officer in <Knights of Holy Order> which is the biggest Oceanic guild on Nost PvE. At this point we have 233 guild members and currently get about 20 active players any night of the week with 25-30 normal for weekend prime time.

Ideally, we would love to get a raid going in our timezone and we are slowly building the numbers to do so. At this point we have a pretty good spread of players all the way from 0-60. We've also had a number of Horde players re-roll to come and join us here as well as a few who got sick of the PvP server.

Feel free to hit up Papess or Masochistic in game for more info.
Papess
Private
Private

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion