Can i move PVE character to TBC PVP server later?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Can i move PVE character to TBC PVP server later?

by shakey1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:04 am

Hey! wanted to lvl a new alt and PVE server seems alot smoother =)

But im question is, can i move my alt to the TBC server from PVE to PVP server? (i've read the TBC thread and asked there but no answers, maybe someone have new information if there is gonna be PVE PVP transfer restrictions)
Divana - Druid <AKA the Bomb>
<Infamous> Officer
shakey1
Private
Private

Re: Can i move PVE character to TBC PVP server later?

by Nelythia » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:08 am

About NostalriusTBC

Based on Nostalrius experience regarding Legacy Server Emulation, Nostalrius TBC is an emulation project based on the first extension of the biggest MMORPG ever built. The server will be independent from existing servers already released by Nostalrius and will need the corresponding 2.4.3 client in order to log in. Characters already created on our Vanilla PVP & PVE servers will be able to be copied on the TBC realm under condition, not to have a negative impact on the economy, which will be described when the server will be ready to use... [Read more]

Nostalrius TBC is currently under development, with no official release date for now.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shakey1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 am

" Characters already created on our Vanilla PVP & PVE servers will be able to be copied on the TBC realm under condition, not to have a negative impact on the economy, which will be described when the server will be ready to use..."

To be this is unclear... no?
Divana - Druid <AKA the Bomb>
<Infamous> Officer
shakey1
Private
Private

by Rebelina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:51 pm

I hope they will open a TBC PVE server when we are done with the vanilla content. TBC PVP will be even more overpopulated than the pvp is right now.
<Limited Edition> Nostalrius PVE
Arela - Priest
Grayve - Warrior
Laniakea - Shaman
Rebelina
Grunt
Grunt

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion