Goodbye everyone

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Goodbye everyone

by Harash » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Really sucks that they are shutting down the server. Feels bad to lose an account with so much time played..

However, Ive played on Kronos the last month, and its a great server - almost identical experience to Nostalrius. If you guys are looking for a new serv, i highly reccomend it.
Harash
Tester

by Meavis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Bye guys ;_;
Stasis <Voltaic> - Nostalrius PvE
Meavis
Tester

by Khandz » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:24 pm

XJ9 wrote:http://prntscr.com/ap6rlq

Got one last laugh before game over here for me. Took a bit because he was surrounded by a bunch of players who screwed my last attempt. However now my character can die happy. Nothing against Perp, just fun to fuck with him and single him out. Rest of these randoms in IF are meh. Liath isn't even flagged, can't get him and he's the only one I WANT to kill.

http://prntscr.com/ap6uuq

Got'em again! Love you Perp! See you in BC?

Edit: Fuck your hunters like Macksin and the dwarf with a B name who flare abuse. Stupid shit you can flare me out of stealth and not get flagged.

Who are you again?
Khandz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Khandz wrote:
XJ9 wrote:http://prntscr.com/ap6rlq

Got one last laugh before game over here for me. Took a bit because he was surrounded by a bunch of players who screwed my last attempt. However now my character can die happy. Nothing against Perp, just fun to fuck with him and single him out. Rest of these randoms in IF are meh. Liath isn't even flagged, can't get him and he's the only one I WANT to kill.

http://prntscr.com/ap6uuq

Got'em again! Love you Perp! See you in BC?

Edit: Fuck your hunters like Macksin and the dwarf with a B name who flare abuse. Stupid shit you can flare me out of stealth and not get flagged.

Who are you again?

Go outside Marcus.
Last edited by Xethra on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xadaver » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:49 pm

It was a blast guys, good times, better people.
Xadaver
Private
Private

by GabeN » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Since XJ9 has ADHD, her posts remind me of stim-fuelled ramblings that steretypical of tweakers are fond of.

Amphetamine and methylphenidate are a hell of drug.
GabeN
Private
Private

by pizzaparty » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:23 pm

I never thought it would come so soon. I spent like 90% of my time on Nost, idk what to do now.

I'm really gunna miss all you guys. I was really happy to part of the amazing Nost PvE community. I'd heard hype about communitys around small games being the best but holy shit, I never expected to meet people as friendly and hopeful as all of you guys.

I made a point to be as friendly as possible with everyone on the server and make no enemies. I have no regrets besides picking warlock fuck that class. In all the guilds I was in and even all the little 5 mans it was extremely rare you came in contact with someone being a jerk for no reason or unfriendly, or at least how I'm gunna choose to remember it. You guys probably wouldn't believe this but in real life I actually struggle with major social anxiety to the point my chest tightens up and I can't breathe around other people alot of the time. I never told any of you guys because it has such a neckbeard sterotype stigma built around it, but aside from it I get along with people very well and enjoyed the fuck out of every friendship I had here. I may have gotten really frustrated at times and called people retards and picked sides in arguments but wether you were a core raider min/maxing or a noob with no addons clicking ur spells I appreciated the opportunity to know all of you. Think of me every time you eat a pizza and forgive me for this cringey memoir.

Add me on discord pizza#9788
Pizzapoison - 60 Undead Rogue <Goon Squad>
Pizzaparti - 60 Human Rogue <Deal With It>
Pizzaparty - 60 Gnome Warlock <Odyssey>

All PvE
pizzaparty
Tester

by Nelythia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Take Care Pizza <3
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Naeads » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 pm

We had a good run, albeit short but memorable - something that is hard to come by these days... I will miss you all.
Naeads
Private
Private

by Marley69 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:34 am

let's keep the dream alive and join KRONOS! :)
Marley69
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion