HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by Freekaylaz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm

hmm maybe I should sell my account too, how much did you get for yours?
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by XJ9 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Freekaylaz wrote:hmm maybe I should sell my account too, how much did you get for yours?

I sold it to a friend, it was missing like 10 champs and had two seasons of Diamond forum badges + icons + border so I only sold it for 300 to him. Sometimes ones with a lot less go for upwards of 500 I've seen as far as champs go. Mine had all runes, quite a few skins etc. Didn't make as much back as I put in but you can't expect that tbh.

Though account boosts from Gold 5 to Diamond 5 are really common and you make a hell of a lot from those too, it's actually cheaper to buy an account than a boost interestingly.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Freekaylaz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:45 pm

XJ9 wrote:
Freekaylaz wrote:hmm maybe I should sell my account too, how much did you get for yours?

I sold it to a friend, it was missing like 10 champs and had two seasons of Diamond forum badges + icons + border so I only sold it for 300 to him. Sometimes ones with a lot less go for upwards of 500 I've seen as far as champs go. Mine had all runes, quite a few skins etc. Didn't make as much back as I put in but you can't expect that tbh.

Though account boosts from Gold 5 to Diamond 5 are really common and you make a hell of a lot from those too, it's actually cheaper to buy an account than a boost interestingly.

Damn i'd take that haha, I don't remember everything about my account but I had a lot of skins and 2 season of diamond too
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by FreeWater » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:47 pm

please never change xj9 lol
FreeWater
Grunt
Grunt

by StFigenschou » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:49 pm

_Athena_ wrote:
StFigenschou wrote:...

Will Yojibeard be moving with you? Hats off to him...

Aye, Yoji is going aswell
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by _Athena_ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Nice! It's hard to compare across classes, but he was definitely the one setting the benchmark for Paladins in my opinion. Even as a healer on Horde side his name stood out.
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kyther » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:32 pm

I beat all your shamans hps during the GS last raid.

<3 forever

Aji
Kyther
Private
Private

by actionpigeon » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Kyther wrote:I beat all your shamans hps during the GS last raid.

<3 forever

Aji

Cause less shitters getting hit by useless shit? :)
actionpigeon
Grunt
Grunt

by Duofilm » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:04 am

Fights took double the time xD, and guessing you didn't have 11 healers to split it between. But gj to you ^^! Gs prevailed !
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Hateshi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 am

Gonna miss this shit :)
Hateshi
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion