HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:38 am

so salty :(

u mad boi?

this
http://i.imgur.com/usmvkWg.png
was the reason of this post. this is a healthy reply/comment on a joke shitpost though it was too hard for you to understand it.

Your reply though,I cant blame you. Clearly a behavior example

StFigenschou wrote:Well, the person I was referring to was a healer, probably a fantastic one. And how many chinese guilds were there on Horde?

Butterfly effect was one with larger size than Dejavu
About the person that I believe you talk, a Guild can't satisfy everyone's expectations.
So either the guild, or a person has to adjust.
I am pretty sure you know which choice is the ideal.
Last edited by kariolaki on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:39 am

FreeWater wrote:You outnumbered the horde 65-35, it's embarrassin how you let DV take all the fastest times and world bosses when you're playing the pve faction. Looks like the unity in DV was worth more than your zerg numbers in the end.

Enjoy life red insect.

A FIFTH Deja Vu member join in on a BAIT THREAD to defend his guild.

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP EVEN IF YOU TRIED

Thoras1
Private
Private

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:50 am

Thoras1 wrote:
FreeWater wrote:You outnumbered the horde 65-35, it's embarrassin how you let DV take all the fastest times and world bosses when you're playing the pve faction. Looks like the unity in DV was worth more than your zerg numbers in the end.

Enjoy life red insect.

Becoming paranoid already huh? :D

Egotism is closely related to "loving one's self" or narcissism - indeed some would say “by egotism we may envisage a kind of socialized narcissism”. Egotists have a strong tendency to talk about themselves in a self-promoting fashion, and they may well be arrogant and boastful with a grandiose sense of their own importance.Their inability to recognise the accomplishments of others leaves them profoundly self-promoting; while sensitivity to criticism may lead on the egotist's part to narcissistic rage at a sense of insult

looks familiar
BUR
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:53 am

kariolaki wrote:
Thoras1 wrote:

Enjoy life red insect.

Becoming paranoid already huh? :D

Egotism is closely related to "loving one's self" or narcissism - indeed some would say “by egotism we may envisage a kind of socialized narcissism”. Egotists have a strong tendency to talk about themselves in a self-promoting fashion, and they may well be arrogant and boastful with a grandiose sense of their own importance.Their inability to recognise the accomplishments of others leaves them profoundly self-promoting; while sensitivity to criticism may lead on the egotist's part to narcissistic rage at a sense of insult

looks familiar
BUR

>Literally copying wikipedia
>Projecting this hard
Also linking inferiority complex and Egotism in the next. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Keep biting though
Thoras1
Private
Private

by kariolaki » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 am

i would be mad too if i was 2nd (or lower) :(
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by StFigenschou » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Deja Vu has been 2nd or lower pretty much the entire time, so you of all should know :lol:
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by FreeWater » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:11 pm

can't hear you over the sound of our free azuregos and kazzak loot every time they pop
FreeWater
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm

StFigenschou wrote:Deja Vu has been 2nd or lower pretty much the entire time, so you of all should know :lol:

http://prntscr.com/aralp1
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Thoras1 wrote:
>Literally copying wikipedia
>Projecting this hard
Also linking inferiority complex and Egotism in the next. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Keep biting though

Anytime your stupid ass tries to act like you're trolling I am always reminded of this comic. I am also very certain this is how everyone save for yourself and Stwhateverthefuck see you as.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by StFigenschou » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:22 pm

XJ9 wrote:
StFigenschou wrote:Deja Vu has been 2nd or lower pretty much the entire time, so you of all should know :lol:

http://prntscr.com/aralp1

Hahahah, looks like a legit way to rank guilds, Hope hasn't gotten a world boss, so we should be down at somewhere between 7th and 25th?
And everyone knows Goon Squad still is the 2nd best guild on the server, not to mention Helloween that high up, they're amazing, sort of the same amazing as Deja Vu. You get my point.
But aslong as you believe in those, that's all the entertainment I need. Now back to youtube watching more donkeys failing #Failarmy.
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion