HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by Freekaylaz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

XJ9 wrote:
StFigenschou wrote:So your full flasked speed run, gathering all the people you could muster, barely beat our fast normal run. /Golfclap

Sorry what was that? Couldn't hear you from atop my fuckin' throne mate.

Talk to our enhancement shaman, druids spamming hurricane, etc. We were mostly fucking around, we just decided to fuck around slightly less.

Stay mad and stay beneath us.

http://www.veryspecialcamps.com/summer/autism-camps/
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mandosz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:12 pm

StFigenschou wrote:So your full flasked speed run, gathering all the people you could muster, barely beat our fast normal run. /Golfclap

Less than 40 players, offspec players, we had 11 healers cuz that what we had, AND we still cleared a bit more trash than we needed to... sooo yeah....

"full flasked speed run" if you wanna call it that? I call it more something like "last minute raid thrown together for shits and giggles"
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by XJ9 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Mandosz wrote:

Less than 40 players, offspec players, we had 11 healers cuz that what we had, AND we still cleared a bit more trash than we needed to... sooo yeah....

"full flasked speed run" if you wanna call it that? I call it more something like "last minute raid thrown together for shits and giggles"

BUT WAIT MANDOSZ! ARE YOU TELLING ME DEJA VU RAGTAGGING IT IS BETTER THAN THEIR BEST? I SMELL BRUISED EGOS!
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Freekaylaz wrote:
XJ9 wrote:

Sorry what was that? Couldn't hear you from atop my fuckin' throne mate.

Talk to our enhancement shaman, druids spamming hurricane, etc. We were mostly fucking around, we just decided to fuck around slightly less.

Stay mad and stay beneath us.

http://www.veryspecialcamps.com/summer/autism-camps/

Love you Bae!
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by StFigenschou » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Congrats on what is probably your biggest, and probably only achievement in life, judging by the post, the amount of caps, and so on. Atleast now you can go to sleep knowing you achieved something in life, it's not much, but atleast it's something.
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by _Athena_ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:37 pm

StFigenschou wrote:...

Will Yojibeard be moving with you? Hats off to him...

_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

by XJ9 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:49 pm

StFigenschou wrote:Congrats on what is probably your biggest, and probably only achievement in life, judging by the post, the amount of caps, and so on. Atleast now you can go to sleep knowing you achieved something in life, it's not much, but atleast it's something.

Diamond Tier LoL Player (Jungle Main) when I still played.

Boosted LoL accounts for a living at one point making a good amount of money as a side booster for a site, I downed up to Eredar Twins but not them in BC. Finished two semesters of college with the highest score in my class.

You probably like an average wage job who stays AVERAGE at everything you do. The very fact you threw excuses means you held your previous title close, can't take the "it's just a game" moral high ground when you're basically crying about why YOU DON'T HAVE IT.

Know why I think the LoL thing is significant? Nothing is more satisfying than when you can monetize your hobby, or when people are willing to openly listen to everything you'll tell them. You'll never understand the satisfaction of when someone at a LoL LAN in your state actually comes up to you and says "Would you be interested in teaching me to jungle like you do?" Simply because I was DOMINATING, sure it was a 5v5 tournament so we didn't win but we placed very highly and a lot of people considered me the best player. It felt FUCKING AMAZING to see people ban Hecarim, Vi, and Zac all because they were MY strongest champions. Specifically targetting ME with me bans, none of my teammates.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by dawgzilla » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:55 pm

u forgot ur on a pve server
dawgzilla
Tester

by Freekaylaz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 pm

XJ9 wrote:
StFigenschou wrote:Congrats on what is probably your biggest, and probably only achievement in life, judging by the post, the amount of caps, and so on. Atleast now you can go to sleep knowing you achieved something in life, it's not much, but atleast it's something.

Boosted LoL accounts for a living at one point making a good amount of money as a side booster for a site, I downed up to Eredar Twins but not them in BC. Finished two semesters of college with the highest score in my class.

You probably like an average wage job who stays AVERAGE at everything you do. The very fact you threw excuses means you held your previous title close, can't take the "it's just a game" moral high ground when you're basically crying about why YOU DON'T HAVE IT.

Know why I think the LoL thing is significant? Nothing is more satisfying than when you can monetize your hobby, or when people are willing to openly listen to everything you'll tell them. You'll never understand the satisfaction of when someone at a LoL LAN in your state actually comes up to you and says "Would you be interested in teaching me to jungle like you do?" Simply because I was DOMINATING, sure it was a 5v5 tournament so we didn't win but we placed very highly and a lot of people considered me the best player. It felt FUCKING AMAZING to see people ban Hecarim, Vi, and Zac all because they were MY strongest champions. Specifically targetting ME with me bans, none of my teammates.

xxxxx
Last edited by Freekaylaz on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by XJ9 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Freekaylaz wrote:
XJ9 wrote:

Add me on LoL:WashYourDonger

I quit LoL last year and sold my account. I had a barcode for a name sadly, I might make a smurf again since I've been craving the game. So yeah if I come back I'll add you, it'll be something XJ9 related. Probably be like something along the lines of "Jenny Best Pony" maybe?
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion