HEY <HOPE>

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: HEY <HOPE>

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:29 pm

StFigenschou wrote:
XJ9 wrote:
StFigenschou wrote:Deja Vu has been 2nd or lower pretty much the entire time, so you of all should know :lol:

http://prntscr.com/aralp1

Hahahah, looks like a legit way to rank guilds, Hope hasn't gotten a world boss, so we should be down at somewhere between 7th and 25th?
And everyone knows Goon Squad still is the 2nd best guild on the server, not to mention Helloween that high up, they're amazing, sort of the same amazing as Deja Vu. You get my point.
But aslong as you believe in those, that's all the entertainment I need. Now back to youtube watching more donkeys failing #Failarmy.

just fuck up already man, you have no hope of beating us ever :D XD
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
Deja vu - PVE - twitch.tv/edgelord5
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 pm

XJ9 wrote:
Thoras1 wrote:
>Literally copying wikipedia
>Projecting this hard
Also linking inferiority complex and Egotism in the next. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Keep biting though

Anytime your stupid ass tries to act like you're trolling I am always reminded of this comic. I am also very certain this is how everyone save for yourself and Stwhateverthefuck see you as.
[img]somememeimage[/img]

This from the guy who LITERALLY:

Acted like a retard
Got called out for being a retard
Then claimed it was all social experiment and how he is the master of the mind

:^)
Thoras1
Private
Private

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:31 pm

StFigenschou wrote:
XJ9 wrote:
StFigenschou wrote:Deja Vu has been 2nd or lower pretty much the entire time, so you of all should know :lol:

http://prntscr.com/aralp1

Hahahah, looks like a legit way to rank guilds, Hope hasn't gotten a world boss, so we should be down at somewhere between 7th and 25th?
And everyone knows Goon Squad still is the 2nd best guild on the server, not to mention Helloween that high up, they're amazing, sort of the same amazing as Deja Vu. You get my point.
But aslong as you believe in those, that's all the entertainment I need. Now back to youtube watching more donkeys failing #Failarmy.

You're absolutely right! It's far more wise to rank guilds off how fast they decide to clear Molten Core and not off their progression on BOSSES as a GUILD. Then again, given how the server ended and we had the fastest MC clear you don't have that either. . . I totally forgot that World rankings on retail servers are done based on how fast a group can clear a farmed raid. Yet as I said, your guild doesn't even have that going for them.

You don't beat us in numbers, progression as a guild, MC speed, fuck not even Honorable Kills. You totally deserve to think you're a better guild. There exists zero measurable thing for your guild to compare to us. Face it, game is over and we won.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Thoras1 wrote:
XJ9 wrote:
Thoras1 wrote:
>Projecting this hard
Also linking inferiority complex and Egotism in the next. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Keep biting though

Anytime your stupid ass tries to act like you're trolling I am always reminded of this comic. I am also very certain this is how everyone save for yourself and Stwhateverthefuck see you as.
[img]somememeimage[/img]

Acted like a retard

I would tell you to fuck off back to /nosg/ but its gone.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Thoras1 wrote:
XJ9 wrote:
Thoras1 wrote:
>Projecting this hard

Keep biting though

[img]somememeimage[/img]

Acted like a retard

Right. It's not like I've been saying since December that most of the shit I post on my forum account is a joke. What's sad is people like you want to act like you're some intellectual being yet when I've made it plain obvious the entire existence of this forum account was to piss people off, you STILL fall for it.

I literally told you, in clear text what I was doing and here you are STILL buying into it. You come off as the guy to get scammed quite a lot in life.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by StFigenschou » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:04 pm

ou're absolutely right! It's far more wise to rank guilds off how fast they decide to clear Molten Core and not off their progression on BOSSES as a GUILD. Then again, given how the server ended and we had the fastest MC clear you don't have that either. . . I totally forgot that World rankings on retail servers are done based on how fast a group can clear a farmed raid. Yet as I said, your guild doesn't even have that going for them.

Said raid instance is the only one we have. #Failarmy
-Maximillian
Hunter CL and Recruitment Officer
StFigenschou
Grunt
Grunt

by hedgelord » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Sleep tight, pupper.
Edgelord 60 Mage
Hedgelord 60 Druid
hedgelord
Grunt
Grunt

by Thoras1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:36 pm

XJ9 wrote:
Right. It's not like I've been saying since December that most of the shit I post on my forum account is a joke. What's sad is people like you want to act like you're some intellectual being yet when I've made it plain obvious the entire existence of this forum account was to piss people off, you STILL fall for it.

I literally told you, in clear text what I was doing and here you are STILL buying into it. You come off as the guy to get scammed quite a lot in life.

>Still defending his posts and guild
Thank you for your continues participation in this social experiment. Cheers my little puppet :^)
As Bill Cipher said, "I'm the master of the mind."

hedgelord wrote:Image

Sleep tight, pupper.

Sleep tight, pupper.
Thoras1
Private
Private

by ayylm40 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Autism.

Also Edgelord stop slurping Lndi's dick.
ayylm40
Private
Private

by _Athena_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:37 pm

I really can't say that I will miss these topics and still don't understand why our leadership doesn't just allow it and often (just like now) doesn't even just support it, but even plays a key part in it...
_Athena_
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion