Any PvE guilds coming back ?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Any PvE guilds coming back ?

by somecolours » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:53 am

calistro wrote:Also Tempest , and the friday night pugs here :)

LONG LIVE THE END GAME PUG
somecolours
Grunt
Grunt

by Duofilm » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:58 am

Any old Deja vu members reading this post, contact me on this forum to receive discord info where we are rallying the troops!
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by Nymm » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Slippery When Wet would not want to miss out on the renewed drama. We'll be back!
Council and Healing Class Lead of Slippery When Wet - Alliance Nostalrius PVE
Nymm
Tester

by Lovebuzz93 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 pm

shaana wrote:Anyone from insurrection returning ?

Yes, as it seems for now, Aceshi, Tarra, Neya, Elwood, Raman, Oahu and me (Lovebuzz) are coming back! :)
Lovebuzz93
Tester

by XJ9 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:05 pm

With how it looks right now, a couple of DV are looking at joining up with Trunix in Goon Squad.

The incoming reign of Deja Goon?

I can say with utmost certainty that Deja Vu is still going to be a powerhouse as far as members, it had a lot of solid players. Duo and Ace are incredibly nice people and I advise people look into talking with them about joining. Honestly speaking, the guild is full of very friendly people contrary to the inflammatory comments you've seen me AS AN INDIVIDUAL SPEAKING making.

Though at the end of the day, I look forward to seeing everyone again, especially those I've dearly missed. Except that one Yossarian paladin. Dude was a terrible player and generally just annoying in bgs.

As far as drama goes, I'm probably hanging up the mantle so all forum drama won't be on my behalf. The pied piper wishes to see what the rats choose to follow to if not his flute being played.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ganglius » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:54 pm

I'll be back for sure @Duo, shoot me the discord =)
Ganglius
Tester

by Dotsmore » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:08 pm

glad to see roll edition is back.. More QQ on forums again :)
We should roll on world boss.
Dotsmore
Tester

by Nivets » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Duofilm wrote:Any old Deja vu members reading this post, contact me on this forum to receive discord info where we are rallying the troops!

+1
Nivets
Private
Private

by Chubbs » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Ill be back Duo. Send me the discord
Chubbs
Tester

by Freekaylaz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm

XJ9 wrote:With how it looks right now, a couple of DV are looking at joining up with Trunix in Goon Squad.

The incoming reign of Deja Goon?

I can say with utmost certainty that Deja Vu is still going to be a powerhouse as far as members, it had a lot of solid players. Duo and Ace are incredibly nice people and I advise people look into talking with them about joining. Honestly speaking, the guild is full of very friendly people contrary to the inflammatory comments you've seen me AS AN INDIVIDUAL SPEAKING making.

Though at the end of the day, I look forward to seeing everyone again, especially those I've dearly missed. Except that one Yossarian paladin. Dude was a terrible player and generally just annoying in bgs.

As far as drama goes, I'm probably hanging up the mantle so all forum drama won't be on my behalf. The pied piper wishes to see what the rats choose to follow to if not his flute being played.

BS lol we both know true trolls never quit.
Freekaylaz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion