fuck blizzard for shutting down streams again

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: fuck blizzard for shutting down streams again

by payo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Fotm wrote:I for one am glad that Blizzard shuts down streams. It makes me SICK that people would so blatantly flaunt their ability to play something that isn't Warlords of Draenor, Blizzards BEST expansion to date. From now on, I'll be personally reporting any streamers who are disrespecting all of Blizzard's hard work and creativity with Ashran, arena balancing, faction balancing, garrisons, non-PvE related content, ect.

lul
payo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kezzik » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Regardless whether you like streams or not, the fact is streams help Nostalrius. They give publicity to the server and gives life to the community. It sucks when this shit happens.
Alexensual

Twitch: Alexensual
Twitter: @Alexensual

https://www.youtube.com/c/Alexensual
Kezzik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:01 pm

streaming wow vanilla never happened in vanilla wow. twitch didn't exist or never was heard of back then..

#blizzlike
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Robotron » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Imbaslap wrote:streaming wow vanilla never happened in vanilla wow. twitch didn't exist or never was heard of back then..

#blizzlike

Kappa
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Norjak » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:18 pm

So just make a new Twitch account - no private server streamer is making a living from that anyway, it's mostly a nuisance to set up a new stream & share it with friends and the private server community.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sharax » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Kezzik wrote:Regardless whether you like streams or not, the fact is streams help Nostalrius. They give publicity to the server and gives life to the community. It sucks when this shit happens.

Well, that's the thing, right? My retail sub lapses next week since I found this place. There is lost revenue to Blizzard when people migrate to private servers, so it is hard to begrudge them when they try to curtail promotion of places like this.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kezzik » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Sharax wrote:
Kezzik wrote:Regardless whether you like streams or not, the fact is streams help Nostalrius. They give publicity to the server and gives life to the community. It sucks when this shit happens.

Well, that's the thing, right? My retail sub lapses next week since I found this place. There is lost revenue to Blizzard when people migrate to private servers, so it is hard to begrudge them when they try to curtail promotion of places like this.

Trust me, Nostalrius is not the reason they lose subs. They lose subs because their game is awful.
Alexensual

Twitch: Alexensual
Twitter: @Alexensual

https://www.youtube.com/c/Alexensual
Kezzik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:38 am

I would just make a new account and go right back to streaming. Tell them to eat a dick. What's the worst that Twitch is going to do? IP ban you? Oh no, not that, anything but that. Btw, if you got any revenue from Twitch, you can just switch it over to a Paypal link, which doesn't give a cut to Twitch. If they don't like the server, they should go to France and attack it directly, not troll Twitch streamers. They are being petty and cowardly, just bullying people where there's no risk or consequence.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Tinkertown » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 am

Yeah, Blizzard don't really lose any significant amount of players due to Nostalrius existing and being good. But Nostalrius probably owes a lot of its success too WoD being so bad.
Tinkertown
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by newtee2 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:08 am

You guys have no right to complain when the ban was free.
newtee2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion