GM's Please Respond: Blood of Heroes

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

GM's Please Respond: Blood of Heroes

by chrisxlimv » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:17 pm

I know this server is supposed to be blizzlike but you guys have to do something about the spawn rate for Blood of Heroes. Rumor is that they are on a 2~ respawn time and only have about 8-9 spawn points between WPL / EPL. Due to the amount of people playing on this server it is near impossible to farm the 4 you need for 2 ZG enchants. I've probably spent 10+ hours farming and have only managed to get 1 so far. There are also constantly 4-5+ other people sitting on the spawn areas. I've tried logging on at all times of the day to see if I can snag one and still no dice. Please for the love of god make the spawn rate fairly quick so I don't have to be logged out in the Plaguelands 24/7.
chrisxlimv
Grunt
Grunt

Re: GM's Please Respond: Blood of Heroes

by Dish » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:24 pm

play on pve, it's blizzlike
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Setup » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:26 pm

There is sufficient blood for everyone to get their stuff.

It's more difficult right now because ZG just released.
Last edited by Setup on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by chrisxlimv » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 pm

The PvE server could rot for all that I care. @Setup I don't see why they can't just make them spawn more quick. We're playing on a server that has 2-3 more times the population than back in Vanilla. They went back and changed the spawn times of mobs in lower leveling areas so this shouldn't be a big deal either. Especially since this is only 1 material needed to get the enchant, it won't be game-breaking...
chrisxlimv
Grunt
Grunt

by Sharax » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Why not clear out spawn campers via WPvP?
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chrisxlimv » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Before I posted this, I sat at one of the points in EPL for an hour+ and there was a total of 3 other alliance rogues and 2 horde hunters. WPvP isn't going to solve this.
chrisxlimv
Grunt
Grunt

by Sharax » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:35 pm

chrisxlimv wrote:Before I posted this, I sat at one of the points in EPL for an hour+ and there was a total of 3 other alliance rogues and 2 horde hunters. WPvP isn't going to solve this.

Perhaps not for carebears or those who take a soloist approach to an MMO.
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chrisxlimv » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:36 pm

The person who got the Blood happened to be in my guild and I didn't even know he was camped on that spot. How is being in a party supposed to help farm a BoP item?
chrisxlimv
Grunt
Grunt

by Sharax » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 pm

chrisxlimv wrote:The person who got the Blood happened to be in my guild and I didn't even know he was camped on that spot. How is being in a party supposed to help farm a BoP item?

If your party/guild control the spawns, it shuts out randoms from obtaining the resource.

I'll leave it up to you to figure out how to split the spoils amongst your guildies. :-)
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Botanist » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:42 pm

it's a free server, instead of complaining, you could be using your time to reroll somewhere else if you don't like it =]
Level 3 <GRIZZLY> Member
Level 1 Public Relations Trainee (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
Starshina Second Class of RIDF Nostalrius Sector
Rank 1 Care Coordinator and Executive Administrator of the <GRIZZLY> Seeking Elites Precinct
Botanist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to General discussion