TBC server

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

TBC server

by Zerzi » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:15 am

Alright so ive never played vanilla, but TBC was when i started playing and it was the shit when i was playing, But im on Christmas Break until January, so Anyways, if i start playing vanilla now Is it worth it? And how long will it take to get 60? As well as when are any estimates on when the TBC server will launch? Thank you!!!!!
Zerzi
Private
Private

Re: TBC server

by Doomclap » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:30 am

Pretty sure we have no definitive on when or whether we are getting a BC server or not. On the leveling part you can easily do it in about 2 weeks if you play daily and focus on leveling. Took me about 2 months but thats with a lot of fooling around and exploring :)
Doomclap
Tester

by bearwizard » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:20 am

Well according to what I've read on these forums there will be a TBC server at some point in the future and you'll be able to copy your character on the existing server over to the TBC one if you want. So that's pretty neat, after experiencing the vanilla end game all over again it will be awesome to relive the TBC end game as well. Karazhan was a damn good raid. ^^
bearwizard
Tester

by Mimma » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:37 am

It will take at least a year before a TBC server opens, and probably even two.

You have plenty of time :-)
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by winfernal » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:51 am

Don't even think about the TBC server yet. Yes it's worth it, and when/if the tbc server opens, you can copy your char over to the BC server. So have a blast, join :)
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Watanabe » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 am

Dont want to spoil your fun, but dont except TBC soon, or ever. Vanilla and TBC are 2 seperate games, and not everybody will merge. They will need at least 2 seperate server. One PVP and one PVE. Whit this move they will kill population on the four servers especially the brand new PVE one. The later it comes, the longer the server will live.
Watanabe
Tester

by Smokeit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:31 am

TBC server will be at it's earliest around end 2016, early 2017 if they are secretly also already working on the tbc server.
Smokeit
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Amkô » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:05 am

Just play it.

Try it, level to lvl20 and see if it fits for you ;-)

About "how long to lv60".

I needed exactly 8 Days /played.

But: I was farming the whole last AV weekend rep when I had time to play. Unfortunately just got to 8/12k honored.

So if you just stick to leveling it should be 6-7 days I think. As you never played Vanilla, it could be about 8-10 Days. Note: I am talking about /played time not your "real life sleeping days" :P

But take also in account, that some classes level easier and some classes just suck at it, like my warrior ^^
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Novanthar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 pm

Yes, I strongly believe The Flaming Crusade will be upon us in time. Just wait!
Novanthar
Grunt
Grunt

Return to General discussion