News reports on Nostalrius

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: News reports on Nostalrius

by winfernal » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:49 am

Aurkanthis wrote:
Imbaslap wrote:it does amaze me how many clueless and stupid people play retail currently.. brain washed cucks I tell ya.

blizzard needs to open a legacy server so we don't have to hear the cryfest from retail babies because the next expansion sucked more. :) (don't like legion? cool, go play the expansion you liked then.. either way, you're still playing the game and blizzard gets your money)

many games and other companies already did this type of feature before and are still successful with it to this date. blizzard being ignorant on the matter just shows why their current iteration of wow is dogshit.

this "our way or the highway" ordeal is unappealing to future, current, and previous consumers of their product. in a business perspective, this is a sure way to go bankrupt. the only reason they are still successful is because of the name and the quality of game products made years ago with competent staff.

my opinion though.

I share your opinion.

Imbaslap wrote:anyone thought about getting Sodapoppin to push the petition as well?
might gain more momentum through twitch/twitter and such.

I feel like he may be the reason for Nostalrius downfall.

You can't blaim a single person for the downfall of nostalrius. That's just as ignorant as blizzard/blizzards fanboys calling all of us thieves and pirates.
Winfernal - 60 Orc Warrior (PvP)
Torghatten - 60 Gnome Mage (PvP)
Razà - 60 Undead Rogue (PvP)

R.I.P ^
winfernal
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wowmad » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Last edited by wowmad on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WowMad
Against any intolerance in the form of confrontation over the beautiful people
wowmad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Chessy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:05 pm

you should stop insulting people, if its Blizzard Employes or the Playerbase which is actually plaing retail. Its not in your right to blame/insult People for their prio of gaming, cause you think you must act like a 12 year old kid which someone has stolen his (not so legal and hosted in france near Bliz) toy. No one takes your opinion serious with insulst, its more a shame for the ,,community'' of Nost when People like some here just argumenting like this everywhere. Stay cool and act like a normal Human beeing.

and to all the stuff written on other webside's, don't think too much about a change here. Blizzard gives hardly a fuck about all this, as well as many other People who dislike Pservers. You can see it at least as a reminder for them, if its just not useless...we will see.
Chessy
Tester

by Ohhgee » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Aurkanthis wrote:I feel like he may be the reason for Nostalrius downfall.
i don't think it can be blamed on any one person or reason other than the concept of corporate greed.

That being said, "Sodapoppin" and his army of cancerous fanboys making an appearance here certainly did not help. I remember when he played on Feenix ED for a week or 2, but stopped pretty quickly due to pressure from Blizzard.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Uzephi » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Mike preach is talking about it right now live on twitch. Will add VOD link to his stream once it is available. (user preachlfw)

https://www.twitch.tv/preachlfw
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Askental » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:32 am

Destructoid

There is also more on PC Gamer
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major