nostalrius potential population!!!!

Discussion forum related to Nostalrius Begins in general.

Re: nostalrius potential population!!!!

by Lifealert » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:37 am

MrCer wrote:Hopefully this will help

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=Nostalrius

This is a trend chart for the word "Nostalrius" that was searched by google.

Between the PvE and PvP server, there was almost 20k+ active players at all times (correct me if I'm wrong) in it's Prime activity. The chart will reflect that in the 25 Margin. After the Nost shutdown, the google-trend for the word "nostalrius" went up by x3-x4. And then during/after Blizz-con, the google-trend for Nostalrius was about twice the amount during Nostalrius's Prime player activity.

if I had to make an educated guess, I'd say we're looking at a minimal of 40k active players once all 3 servers are released.

25k of them being chinese

OSoC NOW
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sojs » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 am

not sure why people dislike the chinese players more people = more items being farmed / sold
sojs
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

-Snipped-

by mattisalegend4ever » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:17 pm

-Snipped-
Last edited by Abathur on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spamming;
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mike1097 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:15 am

sojs wrote:not sure why people dislike the chinese players more people = more items being farmed / sold

The main reason on the old servers was, that there were a lot of people typing text messages that appeared as a chat bubble without text (you werent able to see anything).
That problem became so big that at a certain point you werent able to interact with a huge percentage of the playerbase, because a lot asians cant speak english nor using our letters.
This was an issue because playerinteraction is one of the biggest reasons we are playing this game.
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by lolpills » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:32 am

well im happy that crestfall is in progress, because if nostalrius lets these farmers clog up the server and i have to deal with it, cya later.
lolpills
Grunt
Grunt

by mike1097 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:11 am

We'll see what Crestfall is going to be. They have to deliver. Until they havent delivered I have the same expectations I had for PlayTBC and Corecraft.

For now it's just big words - no offense here.
Nostalrius is my deal and Im pretty sure it will be *covering my hype in two nost tshirts*
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstabitch » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:26 pm

mike1097 wrote:I have the same expectations I had for PlayTBC

really? I wrongly assumed everyone knew where that train was headed. the donation button was a dead give away.
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mike1097 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:33 pm

by saying that, I mean I have absolutely no expectations until something happens.
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Garther » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Don't even bother with Crestfall. Just a bunch of d*ckheads trying to cash in on the Nostalrius hype. Having a cash shop on a vanilla server is the biggest NOPE possible. Long live Nostalrius. 8-)
Garther
Tester

by vanillaplayer2016 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Garther wrote:Don't even bother with Crestfall. Just a bunch of d*ckheads trying to cash in on the Nostalrius hype. Having a cash shop on a vanilla server is the biggest NOPE possible. Long live Nostalrius. 8-)

exactly
they claim they are the best quality but dont have any proof. and some people prefer crestfall over nostalrius because of their ''imaginary'' higher quality. cant believe they fell for them. also the staff are unprofessional and have negative altitude towards nostalrius.
also what makes me not play on their server is their PTE philosophy. that means that after sometime the classic server will be gone. and they want to progress to the latest expansions which doesnt make any sense at all. why do the bad expansions all over again?

crestfall = blizzard 2.0
vanillaplayer2016
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion