What Needs Testing The Most?

Discussion forum related to TBC Server.

What Needs Testing The Most?

by Mike21Daisu » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:02 pm

So what needs to be tested the most? I wanted to level a Blood Elf Paladin but I guess the teleport doesn't work for blood elves, I keep falling in plaguelands and then die, hearthstone keeps teleporting me in plagualands and the same thing keeps happening.

I'm willing to help in testing as much as I can since this is my favourite expansion and I want everything to be done as soon as possible since people want the TBC server as much as I do if not more and I also enjoy most of what I do in this game.
Mike21Daisu
Tester

Re: What Needs Testing The Most?

by Thatoneguy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Atm everybody is getting killed and teleported to plaguelands.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: What Needs Testing The Most?

by JCarrill0 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Mike21Daisu wrote:So what needs to be tested the most? I wanted to level a Blood Elf Paladin but I guess the teleport doesn't work for blood elves, I keep falling in plaguelands and then die, hearthstone keeps teleporting me in plagualands and the same thing keeps happening.

I'm willing to help in testing as much as I can since this is my favourite expansion and I want everything to be done as soon as possible since people want the TBC server as much as I do if not more and I also enjoy most of what I do in this game.

This seems to be an issue with all Horde created toons. Alliance seems to not be effected AFAIK
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to TBC Server Specific discussion