What exactly got fixed?

Gather in this section all the usefull links related to the TBC extension

What exactly got fixed?

by Robotron » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:36 am

This update claimed to have made fixes to the PTR, but every single quest I tested was still broken. Each of these quests are pretty important and are nonfunctional.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

Re: What exactly got fixed?

by parmenides » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 pm

According to the tracker, they fixed Devastate yesterday. I'm literally going off what's on their tracker.

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/t ... &offset=30

I sort it by "Status" to see what's been looked at, fixed, completed. I'm not sure if this is reliable or the only source of information on their fixes.
characters: Parmenides, Discern, Respeccing (TBC PTR)
parmenides
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:39 pm

I tried going through the tracker and pretty much none of the open artifacts have been acknowledged or fixed. I wish someone could post official notes of fixes each time they update the server to better focus testing. After I heard they made "applying the latest fixes from github," I thought they'd fix a lot of the reported issues, but all of the broken quests I checked are still broken.

And they're not just one-off quests with maybe a followup; they're all very important to leveling.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Robotron » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:37 pm

That's very helpful. Thanks!
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by varth » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Robotron more research paper less forum posting. Maybe if you weren't so busy posting 7x a day about how you hate cows you would have time to make it to ony and mc.

(1.07% of all posts / 7.49 posts per day) You are literally 1% of all posts on this forum that has 88,000 users.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Guirssane » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 pm

varth wrote:Robotron more research paper less forum posting. Maybe if you weren't so busy posting 7x a day about how you hate cows you would have time to make it to ony and mc.

(1.07% of all posts / 7.49 posts per day) You are literally 1% of all posts on this forum that has 88,000 users.

what a nerd 8-)
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Research & Development